Okay, here’s five:
- My favorite numbers are 5, 7 and 12. I dislike the numbers 6, 8 and 9 maybe because they’re too round or something.
- I don’t have something I really like, don’t have something I really hate. Many a times I’m pretty much undecided. (Asides for numbers I guess.)
- I can’t work with loud music but I like loud music. (See – can’t decide.) I enjoy turning up the volume to cover the background sounds such as the aircon or my computer sounds.
- I enjoy listening to people talking, but they often take too much of my time unfortunately. Sometimes time passes so quickly, you just forget about… well… time. Sometimes I just listen till I forget I have work to do and my day is kinda ‘wasted’ in a way.
- I think a lot when people talk to me or when I talk to people. It’s as if my mind keeps churning and churning and registering information and indexing them. Even when I am talking, my mind keeps thinking. Because of that, sometimes it appears that I am not concentrating.
Maybe you can compile your own five things too.