Take a look at the preferences:

The amount of crap in Acrobat Reader

I wish they come out with Acrobat Reader Lite or something. Acrobat Reader is just filled with crap I don’t want at all.

Adobe Reader actually feels slower and slower these days. I just want something to read my documents with, I don’t want to fill in form, don’t want 3D, don’t want JavaScript, don’t want collaboration tools, don’t want read aloud tools and all those additional navigation tools.

Acrobat Reader is in this stage where they have nothing to add in the software any more and the program managers just have to get creative in order to keep everyone’s jobs. All the additional fanciful tools just serve maybe 1% of your customers. The rest of 99% are totally clueless why a bunch of text take so long to load.

comments powered by Disqus