The Most Absurd Laws from Around the World
- It’s illegal to call or address a pig as Napoleon in France.
- It is against the law to sell a doll with a face that’s not human in France.
- It is illegal to carry a Bible or to talk to someone about Jesus in Singapore. (Is this true?)
- In Britain, It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament. The reasoning behind this is that technically anyone who dies within the walls of Parliament is automatically granted a Royal state funeral. (Okay, anybody fancies a state funeral?)
- It is illegal to dress up as Batman in Australia. (What about Superman?)
- In Finland, Donald Duck was once banned because he doesn’t wear any pants.
- In Thailand, all those who attend a cinema show must stand up during the national anthem before a film begins.
More at Divine Caroline.