WordPress 2.51 is out, with upgrades like:
- Performance improvements for the Dashboard, Write Post, and Edit Comments pages.
- Better performance for those who have many categories
- Media Uploader fixes
- An upgrade to TinyMCE 3.0.7
- Widget Administration fixes
- Various usability improvements
- Layout fixes for IE
It includes a number of bug fixes, performance enhancements, and one very important security fix. We recommend everyone update immediately, particularly if your blog has open registration. The vulnerability is not public but it will be shortly.
Everyone should upgrade! Especially with one security fix. (Although I don’t allow open registration.) WordPress 2.5 has quite a bit of admin issues. I hope this upgrade would solve them. This blog has been upgraded already, yours should too.