The most annoying things about iTunes are:
- Each time I launch iTunes, it gives me a quick black screen, I don’t know what’s that for but it’s uncool.
- I never understood why dragging and dropping music into iTunes’s Music sometimes work and sometimes don’t.
- On a maximized iTunes, you cannot move your mouse cursor to the top right and click to close iTunes. You end up clicking on the application behind and that typically would be maximized for me and I always ended up closing Firefox this way. It’s just because iTune’s windows have curved corners all around.
- iTunes randomly eats up my cover art and I have no frigging idea what’s going on.
- Glorified spreadsheet is ugly, grid layout is simply requires too many clicks to move around and the cover layout – oh don’t get me started.
- iTunes’ volume changes are not reflected the Volume Mixer of Windows Vista.
- And the fact that it somehow needs Bonjour and Apple Mobile Devices and kindly installs those services without telling you.
Apple is just there to destroy Windows users experience. I can imagine they’ve got a bunch of really dedicated staff who actually would probably fix these things but were told to prioritize on useless shit like Bonjour for Windows.
When using Windows Vista, I can almost feel Apple screaming to me “Switch switch switch”.
Honestly one day I probably would switch but I can’t help but not like the company. Think of it as Microsoft. Lots of people claim that they dislike Microsoft online but few actually bothered to move away from Microsoft years ago. If you hate the operating system so much, why not move? It’s just because Microsoft got some things wrong and a whole bunch of things right. And Apple too, gotten some things wrong like iTunes, but they’ve gotten a different bunch of things right.