Singapore youths are quite attached to their mobile devices, according to a recent survey by research agency Synovate. This article is from this Channel News Asia article.
- 28% indicated they couldn’t live without their handphones – highest group among Asian youths.
- When it comes to having the most number of contacts, Singapore youths are second with 108 contacts – after Indonesia.
- The average number of contacts across youths surveyed in Asia is 77.
- As for laptops and smartphones, Singapore youths have the highest ownership in the region.
- 43% of Singapore youths blog.
- 36% read a blog without making comments.
It’s time to make mobile applications.