From Pearson VUE:
And they say in their help:
In our ongoing effort to secure the privacy of your personal information, Pearson VUE now requires all users to supply a strong password. Choose your new password carefully to make it hard for anyone to guess. Strong passwords must adhere to the following rules:
- It must be a minimum of 7 characters and contain 3 out of the 4 following attributes:
- Uppercase Latin letters (A, B, C, … Z)
- Lowercase Latin letters (a, b, c, … z)
- Westernized Arabic numerals (0, 1, 2, … 9)
- Special characters (&, *, %, etc.)
- Passwords cannot contain your username
These are policies good to have but there’s too much words to go through to understand the policy.
But wait, there’s more:
This is a huge challenge for the ever-changing self. I don’t remember much of my childhood and now the form is making me sad.
Out of all the questions I can only answer the first company I worked for. This is too hard!